“A Perfect Family Home”
If you are looking for space to grow and breathe both inside and out then look no further! Situated on a massive 885sqm corner allotment in the progressive suburb of Johnston you will find all you need and more in this contemporary FIVE bedroom ground level family home. There is more than enough room in this home for everyone including your furry friend, with a park just across the road the kids are bound to LOVE!
The open plan design flows naturally out to the huge veranda automatically doubling the living space and making the home feel open and fresh. Earthy tones in the tiles and finishes give the home warmth and allow the spaces to be large but not overwhelming. The kitchen is definitely the centrepiece of this area and does not disappoint. Offering abundant storage, including big corner pantry and plenty of pot drawers plus excellent prep space. The return island bench and breakfast bar is large enough for the whole family to gather around to discuss the day ahead.
The master bedroom has been cleverly set to the back of the home and is a welcome retreat. Boasting a generous double ensuite and walk in robe the bedroom also offers direct access to the veranda and garden. The centrally located family bathroom enjoys a large corner bath and the toilet is separate. One of the bedrooms is at the front of the home, has a lovely bay window and would be a perfect home office if you have the luxury of working from home.
The outdoor area is very low maintenance and offers a unique opportunity to design and develop the garden you have been dreaming of; virtually a blank canvas for you to put your vision and personality in to the property. There is a garden shed at the rear of the property to get you started on your design.
Features in this fantastic home include:
• Huge open plan living/dining area
• Gourmet kitchen with island sink & server and corner pantry
• Quality large ceramic floor tiles in earthy tones
• Superior fittings and fixtures throughout
• Generous master bedroom suite – double en-suite and walk in robe plus access to veranda
• Mirrored robes to other four bedrooms
• Air-conditioning and tiles throughout
• Numerous covered outdoor living zones for family and entertaining
• Security on all window & doors
• Solar Hot Water
• Termite protection reticulation surrounding the house
• Grassy area for kids to play and a clean slate to develop the garden of your dreams
• Garden shed
• Fully reticulated in garden
• Close to schools, shops and transport
• Side gate access for pedestrian
• Plenty of space for boats and trailer's
Only five minutes’ drive to the Palmerston central business district and an easy 20 minute commute to Darwin CBD, with quality schools at your doorstep the location is wonderful for families. If you are the adventurous type and like to head out of town on weekends you already have a head start to Litchfield and surrounds. The lifestyle is yours to Choose and Enjoy!
Council Rates: Approx. $1,841 per annum
Year Built: 2011
Area Under Title: 885sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: Approx $600 p/w
Vendors Conveyancer: Law Lab Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: (none found)