Home loan calculator?
“TIMELESS CLASSIC MEETS MODERN STYLE”
Honouring the timeless appeal of 1950s design - alongside enviable street elevation and warm northern light – this tastefully presented home is a study in rich and inviting heritage charm.
Blissfully high ceilings, generous open-plan living, classic hallway arches and rich jarrah flooring provide the perfect canvas for personal touches, while two privately enclosed gardens, framed in timber decking and cedar-clad porticos evoke open space and serene, retreat-style vibes.
A spectacular Caesarstone waterfall edge island bench elevates the modern kitchen, equipped with a handy scullery and quality cookware, while the private master suite reveals a hotel-style bathroom with double vanity and designer finishes.
With windows framing garden views to a mature, pink-flowering frangipani, the open-plan living, kitchen and dining have access to both the front deck veranda or the privately enclosed rear garden where French doors lead to more timber decking and stone paving --- an enviable layout for warmer summer days where consciously placed windows optimise natural light and cooling sea breezes – the perfect accompaniment to carefree, outdoor entertaining.
Excellent spatial layout means each of the four bedrooms enjoy individual zoning, with two at the front of the home (one with mirror-inlaid built-in-robes and the other with a walk-in closet) separated by a stylishly appointed bathroom (with tub, frameless glass shower and rich, timber veneer cabinetry), while the master suite, dappled in soft, south-facing light, has full access to the rear garden via French doors.
The remaining bedroom, also with French door garden access, could equally double as a private home study or playroom for the kids – also with access to a separate toilet and a generous laundry which benefits from easy access to a discreet drying court.
Other features include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout, gas bayonet in living room, fully reticulated gardens, secure intercom gated entry and automatic carport gate, LED downlighting throughout and white timber-effect blinds, secure tandem parking for several vehicles, including room for a small boat or caravan, and wash-down area (with hose), security grill on the front door, and a designer kitchen with metallic splash back highlights, integrated island-bench dishwasher, ample soft closing white cabinetry and an extra-large Baumatic oven and five-burner stove-top.
Perfectly located within walking distance to Palmyra Primary School – which every Sunday transforms into Palmyra Organic Farmers Market – along with Palmyra Kindergarten, a local café, hair salon, bakery and yoga studio – while just a short drive away is Melville Plaza and an abundance of convenience outlets along Canning Highway, this home not only offers a low-maintenance lifestyle within a well-established community, but offers immediate access to the thriving energy of East and central Fremantle, the river and beach (just minutes away), and access to a regular bus service just outside the front door.
Picturesque tree-lined streets provide scenic walking routes, and an abundance of lifestyle, wellness and fitness studios nearby mean living here is a harmonious balance of healthy living and living well!
For further details please contact Exclusive Selling Agent Stefanie Dobro from White House Property Partners on 0409 229 115.
- Exceptional renovation; fresh neutral interior aesthetic
- North facing open-plan living, dining & front veranda
- Gas bayonet in living
- Enviable elevated position; abundant natural light
- Satin gloss jarrah floors throughout
- Master bedroom with modern, double vanity ensuite and French doors
- LED downlighting throughout
- White timber-effect blinds in most rooms
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout (split system air-conditioner in rear bedroom)
- Waterfall edge Caesarstone island bench/integrated dishwasher & metallic glass splashbacks
- 5-burner gas stove and extra-large Baumatic oven
- Automatic front carport gate/secure tandem parking for several vehicles/caravan/boat with hose/washdown area
- Front and rear gardens both with timber decking & verandas
- Rear garden workshop/shed
- Excellent security; intercom front gate; private walled front garden
- Fully reticulated low maintenance landscaping
- Very close to East Fremantle, Fremantle central, the river and beach
- Local café, yoga studio, hair salon and bakery just around the corner
- Walking distance to Palmyra Primary School, Palmyra Kindergarten & Palmyra Organic Farmers Market (Sundays)
- Close proximity to Melville Senior High School
- Very close to Melville Plaza – Coles, post office, Tankk fish n chips, cafes, pharmacy, Kirby Swim and more + Woolworths Melville
- Regular bus service directly outside property – stops at Fremantle and East Fremantle
Council rates: $1,907.00 per annum (approx)
Water rates: $1,237.41 per annum (approx)