“Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in Malvern Close to Everything!”
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Appealing to professionals, students and couples, this one-bedroom apartment in Malvern is packed with everything you need for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
We are excited to present you Unit 217 at 14 Elizabeth Street, an immaculately presented apartment boasting a versatile floorplan, calming views and privacy along with an excellent location! Apply today to make this home yours.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Private and spacious balcony ideal for enjoying your morning coffee or evening cocktails with friends
- Designer kitchen with Miele appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop, an oven and ample storage space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, there’s more!
- Once generously sized bedroom with a mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Stylish bathroom with quality fittings
- Open plan living and dining area
- European laundry facilities
- Air conditioning and heating
- Storage cage
- Secure entrance
- Parking facilities
Easy access to:
- Local universities in the area include: The University of Melbourne, Monash University Caulfield Campus, Swinburne University of Technology
- All your shopping needs are covered with Tooronga Village, Malvern Central, and Woolworths close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Neon Tiger, Thread Cafe, Saint Jaxie Cafe, Bellezza Restaurant, Mr Foxx, Cucina Di Gió
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Sir Robert Menzies Reserve, Gardiner Park and Malvern Public Gardens
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or ‘Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
Living Areas: 1
Other featuresbalcony/patio/terrace, internal laundry, storage area, close to parklands, close to schools, close to shops, close to transport, views
What’s around Elizabeth Street
Contact the property manager
Different - Victoria
Nearby schools in and around Malvern, VIC
Discussions in Malvern, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Malvern, Victoria?
Similar Apartments for lease in Malvern, VIC 3144
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs