Rural Property description
“Eco-friendly farmhouse nestled within fruit bearing orchard & minimal living costs!”
- Property to be leased as approx. 5 acre residence with house, garden & chook run or entire 17 acres for the right candidate (please note that if only the 5 acre residence is leased, 6 steers will be kept on the excluded land surrounding property to ensure grass is kept down)
- Residence is set beside 50+ fruit & nut trees (cherries, apricots, pears, apples, plums, peaches, kiwi fruit, blackberries & more) - These will be fruit bearing if watered & netted.
- Property water supply is via approx. 40,000 litre water tank with additional 2 x 12,000 litre gravity fed tanks on hill above property. Garden & paddock water is drawn from a dam & an additional spring fed dam (below house), Middle Creek also runs through the property. Water supply is plentiful which means that the lawns & vege garden can be green year round.
- Full use of sheds along driveway to property, great for wood storage & other machinery - please note that there are some belongings from previous owners which will not be removed from shed.
- Solar electricity is installed on a great tariff rate & dependant on personal consumption should cover the electricity bill. The property also features solar hot water with electrical booster to ensure constant hot water.
- Large master bedroom featuring walk in robe, ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan & direct access to back courtyard area.
- Large sized second bedroom featuring walk in robe & ceiling fan.
- Large sized third bedroom with built in robe & ceiling fan.
- Separate study, perfect for those who choose to work from home.
- Hydronic heating via wood boiler with radiators throughout house with 2 additional split systems for year round comfort.
- Electric cooking facilities & dishwasher in wrap around style kitchen featuring skylight.
- Double secure lock up garage with with additional space for storage & extra toilet.
- Central bathroom featuring separate shower, bath & toilet for practicality.
- Separate laundry with additional storage space.
- Large undercover patio area outside for year round entertaining & comfort.
- 10 minute drive to Yackandandah & 15 minute drive to Beechworth.
If you're interested in making this property your new home, please enquire about inspecting today!
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking, Formal Lounge
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Beechworth-Wodonga Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Leneva, VIC
Discussions in Leneva, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Leneva, Victoria?
Similar Rural Properties for lease in Leneva, VIC 3691
No similar properties found in Leneva