Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Beautifully Styled Fully Furnished Apartment”
Carlin Team are extremely excited to present this executive apartment in the boutique complex of the Mary Street Apartments which only consists of 3 levels with this one-bedroom, one-bathroom partially furnished and equipped apartment situated on the first floor.
It's exceptional living in the established suburb of Como right by the river and on the city's doorstep on a quiet tree-lined street just a short stroll to the Preston Street strip with shops, cafes and restaurants, all at your fingertips.
This apartment offers limitless impressive features with stylish fixtures and fittings throughout this beautiful home. All befitting of a lifestyle of premium living on the Swan River waterfront.
Apartment features include:
- One bedroom, one bathroom and one car bay
- Fully furnished and ready to move in, well equipped to an exceptionally well styled standard
- High 2.7m ceilings
- Light and bright colour scheme
- Large-format floor tiling and 100% wool carpets
- Ample storage with overhead and underbench cupboards plus easy-access pull-out pantry
- Bosch oven, cooktop and rangehood to kitchen
- Engineered stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom
- Hidden reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Built-in robe to bedroom
- Hidden European style laundry
- The building is Green Star approved following an environmentally sustainable design
- Green initiatives within apartment including efficient master switch at entry
- Secure basement car bay
- Secure separate store room
- Intercom access for guests
- Lift access from basement car park to your level
- Located on quiet tree-lined street in established suburb of Como
- 100m to Preston Street cafe and restaurant strip
- 200m to local supermarket and post office
- 400m to local child care centres
- 350m to local Como Primary School
- Less than 1.5km to Penrhos or Como Secondary College
- 5 mins drive to Perth CBD
- 4 mins drive to popular Mends St, South Perth
- 3 mins to Royal Perth Golf Club and 4 mins drive to Collier Park Golf Course
- 600m to bus stop direct to Perth CBD
- 10 mins drive to Victoria Park cafe and restaurant strip
- 10 mins drive to Crown Casino complex
Contact Carlin Team for more information and to arrange a viewing.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the seller's information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure all information is correct, buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to determine all aspects are true and correct.
What’s around Mary Street
Contact the real estate agent
Tom Carlin Team
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Como, WA
Top reviews by locals of Como, WA 6152
Discover what it's like to live in Como before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Como, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Como, Western Australia?
Similar Apartments for sale in Como, WA 6152
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs