“Family Home on large block ~ Yours to own!”
Located in the centre of the Wheatbelt town of Kulin, which is well known for the 'Tin Horse Highway' is "Junipers". This lovely property is currently being used as an Air-BnB known as 'Junipers', which you could continue by setting up your own bed and breakfast, OR move in yourself and make it your home.
This residence is a 1960's timber framed house, raised on wooden stumps, has compressed cement sheet cladding, a tile roof, a small front porch and large rear skillion roofed entertainment alfresco area.
Inside the home are three bedrooms, an open lounge room combined with a dining/kitchen along with the bathroom. The laundry is fully enclosed and accessed via the alfresco area along with the toilet.
There is a steel and timber framed single carport on the south side of the house along with a garden shed on the north side. The property has a large back yard which is terraced and separated in two levels.
In a nutshell, this is what you will find at 'Junipers':
- Wooden Framed house, cladded, tile roof and 1960's build.
- Three Bedroom, one bathroom, one toilet
- Open living lounge room with combined Kitchen/Dining.
- Renovated, modern kitchen with double sink and dishwasher.
- Gas cook-top with range-hood and gas oven.
- Split level air conditioner & ceiling fan in lounge room.
- Polished floorboards throughout living areas.
- White venetian blinds throughout.
- Bedroom One has carpet floors, air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom Two has polished timber floors with ceiling fan.
- Bedroom Three has carpet floors, air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- Small linen press in hallway.
- Bathroom is partially renovated and has a full-sized bath with overhead shower.
- Large concreted alfresco area overlooks large, open back yard.
- Back yard is separated in half to allow lawn and garden in the front and perhaps a shed or orchard in the back section.
- Single carport has access to drive through to the back yard.
- Gas instantaneous hot water system.
- Connected to mains power & water.
- Foxtel/Vast connection points.
- Reticulated sewerage.
- Walking distance to the town local amenities like the IGA store.
Kulin is a friendly town and home to the Kulin Bush Races, Tin Horse Highway, Freebairn Recreation Centre, Great Water Slide combined in the Lovely Aquatic Centre, Acres of Taste Cafe, Community Hub Hotel and more. The district high school educates students from K-Y10.
Kulin could easily be your next town of residence.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact:
Elders Real Estate, Lake Grace
Ph: 0429 654 011 (Text/call)
Email: [email protected]
Where "Service isn't just Something... It is Everything"
What’s around Bull Street
Contact the real estate agent
Elders Real Estate - Lake Grace
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Kulin, WA
Top reviews by locals of Kulin, WA 6365
Discover what it's like to live in Kulin before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Kulin, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kulin, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Kulin, WA 6365
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs