“Just look at the character”
Sold by Steve and Matt in 21 days with 18 buyer inspections and 5 offers to buy.
If the cosy warmth and character of a beautiful Colonial style home is what you are looking for, then 22 Canget St Wingham is the one for you.
This home has old world charm yet complete with modern updates for your comfort. Here is the perfect option to live in a 100-year-old home and all its history whilst enjoying its features.
* 3 generous size bedrooms, all with polished hardwood floors and access to the enclosed verandahs
* 2 separate living areas, one featuring the original open fireplace
* Nice covered timber deck
* New 5.5Kw solar power system
* Updated kitchen and bathroom
* Freshly painted outside
* New colour bond double lockup garage with carport plus original timber shed
* Corner block with side access
* Hardwood timber floors, walls and 10'6" high ceiling
* Underfloor insulation
* New roofing with colonial bullnose
* Updated piers
* Built 1923
* Land size 803m2
* NBN connected
* Bay window in main bedroom
* Enclosed verandah and sunroom
* Built by Mr Fotheringham, the then Wingham Mayor
* Option to buy furnished