“Sold - Exciting Future Options in Sought-after Location”
Quiet convenience, this solidly built home is on a generous 213sqm (approx.) land parcel with a wide 7.5m frontage and off-street parking. Oversized bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen and separate lounge make this an exceptional lifestyle proposition for owner-renovators or developers, offering outstanding scope to modernise, extend up or ultimately realise dream plans (STCA). In liveable condition, it's ideally situated within comfortable walking distance of King Street, Sydney Park, St Peters Station, Marrickville Metro and a choice of excellent local schools.
- Off street parking
- Original character details provide an enticing blank canvas
- High ceilings, picture rails, timber floors and two fireplaces
- Separate lounge and functioning gas kitchen/meals area
- Two large bedrooms, full bath plus separate internal laundry
- Attic ladder to roof storage, rear yard with northeast aspect
- Near Alice Street Playground and Camdenvale Public School
- Easy access to city buses/rail, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Ample opportunity for 4 bed/2 bath family residence (STCA)
Land Area: 213 sqm
Council Rates: $448 pq
Water Rates: $252 pq
Potential Rental: $650-700 pw
Figures are approximate only.