Home loan calculator?
“North-facing house and retreat duo set on a 594.51sqm block”
Lucrative, advantageous and highly profitable, this north-facing house and retreat have been strategically configured to accommodate a growing family or savvy investor seeking a strong yield investment. Both properties are well-appointed, generously sized and enjoy their own private entries. The dual home opportunity is set on a 594.51sqm block and ideally located central to both Punchbowl and Wiley Park stations, shopping hubs and schooling facilities.
- Main property unfolds over a collection of casual living/dining spaces
- Lounge room extends onto a wide and elevated pergola covered deck
- Family-sized kitchen equipped with steel gas appliances, breakfast bar
- Three of the good-sized bedrooms each fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Detached granny flat enjoys own private entrance via the carport area
- Tiled lounge/dining area enjoys the well-appointed galley-style kitchen
- Additional two large bedrooms are each fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom, air-conditioning in both homes, three car carports
- Fantastic opportunity to live-in one and lease the other for max return
- Moments to Punchbowl Boys High School, sporting grounds and dining
DISCLAIMER: While PACE Property Agents have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. PACE Property Agents urges prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.