“BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME WITH SWEEPING VIEWS + DECK + PRIVACY”
Situated in an elevated position within Kin Kora, this beautiful family home has sweeping views of the surrounding suburb and great breezes. Fully landscaped, the property also has side access and room for both a shed and a pool all on a 978m2 lot.
The two-story home was built in 1995 and has recently undergone renovations including the kitchen and main bathroom as well as a full interior and exterior repaint.
It is a great family home boasting multiple living spaces, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and double carport. The downstairs area includes the 4th bedroom, media room, study and 3rd bathroom, perfect for a teenage or parents' retreat. With external stairs to the lower level, there is also the option to have it set up as a home office or granny flat to sub lease. The home is air-conditioned throughout but is well ventilated with plenty of windows and doors, ideal for our tropical climate.
Stunning polished timber floors carry throughout the open plan, living and dining area which adjoin the rear entertainment deck overlooking the established gardens which also provide a privacy buffer between neighbours.
The well-equipped, French provincial style kitchen features custom cabinetry, stone benchtops, contemporary splash back tiling, an island bench and quality appliances including a Belling freestanding cooktop/oven and rangehood and also access to the rear deck.
At a glance;
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, double carport
- Renovated kitchen and bathrooms (ensuite and main)
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Additional bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with additional separate family room upstairs
- Downstairs retreat with bedroom, bathroom, study and media room
- Split system air-conditioning throughout
- Repainted interior and exterior
- Crim-Safe security screens across the front of the property for security
- Workshop space and storage downstairs (roller door access)
- Fully fenced property with landscaped backyard
- 978m2 block with side access
- Rates are approx. $3600
The home is located within walking distance to Kin Kora Primary School and Sun Valley shopping complex, and within a 5 minute drive of Toolooa State High School, Chanel College and Stocklands Gladstone shopping centre. The current rental appraisal is $550 to $580 per week.
Get in touch with Alicia or Donnella to arrange your private inspection.