“QUALITY BRICK HOME IN PRIME LOCATION WITH 3 BAY SHED & PRIVATE YARD!”
This lovely property just invites you in and has that genuinely warm, homely feel. Upon entering, you are welcomed by a large lounge area which flows perfectly through to the dining and kitchen area with modern tiles and fresh paint throughout. If you’re looking for a property that you can simply move into and put your feet up, then 22 Seymore Avenue, Kalkie should be on your inspection list.
Property Features Include:
. Striking roadside appeal with quality homes surrounding
· The kitchen features ample cupboard and bench space with electric cooktop and a clear outlook over the rear yard
· Year-round comfort with reverse cycle air-conditioned lounge which services the main hub
· All bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans with the main boasting an air-conditioner
· The main bathroom has a separate shower and bath with security screens throughout the property
· The outdoor area is a great size and is ultra-private with a fully fenced back yard that is well established with low maintenance gardens
· There is an auto garage to the home with direct access into the kitchen
· There is also plenty of side access to the 6m x 9m shed via the double gates (3 bays – 2 x roller doors)
Located in a quiet, popular little pocket in Kalkie that is completely flood free and is close to all amenities with the CBD less than 5 minutes away. Do not miss your opportunity to secure this excellent, well priced home.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor or contracted illustrator take any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, misdescription or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided.
The floor plan included in this marketing material is for illustration purposes only, all measurement are approximate and is intended as an artistic impression only. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.