“SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH”
This home has been meticulously considered in its renovations to establish unique features, exquisite design, and family functionality. From the moment you enter the grand double entrance doors you are welcomed by luxurious spotted gum timber flooring that flows through all living spaces and guides you into the heart of the home. The designer-built kitchen featuring Michelangelo Quantum Quartz stone and expansive island bench as centre stage, creates an elegance and efficiency that even an executive chef would be in awe of.
This two-level home exudes ambience and opulence within the enviable Palm Beach CBD and Queensland's most desirable suburb offering a short flat stroll to all that Palm Beach has to offer with its pristine beaches, bustling caf, bar and restaurant precinct and shops. An opportunity to purchase a property of this standard and location will not present itself for long, do not delay.
Special Features include-
- Custom Spotted Gum Timber Flooring recycled from a 1906 built Camperdown Sydney factory.
- Designer kitchen featuring Michaelangelo Quantum Quartz Stone Tops, Smeg oven and cook top, 2 draw integrated dishwasher, soft close cupboards and draws
- Media room
- Large entertaining area using no maintenance Iron decking with specialised processes applied in grey weathering
- Separate WC
- Large saltwater pool
- Solar power with recent purchase of top inverter
- Fully fenced yard
- Established gardens
- Outdoor garden lighting
- Security gated
- Double secure carport
- Grand Master Bedroom with oversized ensuite, his and hers showers and sinks, walk in wardrobe and large balcony overlooking the pool
- Main Bathroom with designer flair, bath, and separate WC
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and 3 with ceiling fans
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Linen cupboard with large storage area
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.