Home loan calculator?
“Calling all Investor's! Light and Bright Luxury Waterside Apartment”
Nestled within a master planned, gated community that's bordered by 360 metres of waterfrontage, this 3 bed, 2 bath apartment meets the brief for low maintenance luxury. Stylish, with superior finishes and light-filled interiors, make the most of the sleek kitchen with superior stone benches and appliances that flows onto a lounge/dining area. Relax here with friends or enjoy a drink on the balcony that boasts expansive canal views.
Three bedrooms ensure ample space, with the master bedroom boasting an outlook across the wide waterways. A walk-in robe and modern ensuite accompany it, with a contemporary bathroom with luxe finishes catering to the rest of the apartment. WaterPoint Residences also treats residents to enhanced onsite amenities. Sweat it out in a session at the gym or five-star wellness centre, cool off in the indoor or outdoor pools or book in for a cinematic experience in the on-site theatre.
A prime location, there's lots to love about living here! Shop up a storm at nearby Harbour Town Premium Outlets, with plenty of places to enjoy a delicious meal here too. Gold Coast University and Griffith University are within 5km, while ample public transport and the beautiful Broadwater and within easy reach. Whether you're downsizing, investing or buying for the first time, Waterpoint is the perfect choice. Book your inspection today.
• 3 bed, 2 bath apartment in the exclusive WaterPoint Residences master planned, gated estate
• Stylish and light-filled, with inviting water views
• Gourmet kitchen with superior stone benchtops and appliances
• Lounge room flows onto the balcony, overlooking the wide waterways
• Master bedroom with modern ensuite, walk-in robe, balcony and canal views
• Two further bedrooms with generously-sized built-in robes
• Contemporary bathroom with luxe finishes and a freestanding bath
• Access to onsite amenities: indoor and outdoor pool, five-star wellness centre, BBQ garden, resident's lounge, theatre and more
• Secure gated complex with one car space
• 1.4km to Harbour Town Premium Outlets and dining/leisure precinct
• 4km to Gold Coast University Hospital and 5km to Griffith University
• Close to Broadwater, public transport and G Link
Body Corporate Fees: Approx. $106 per week
Permanent Rent Appraisal: $600 - $650 per week
Current rental return: Circa 4.5%
Disclaimer: The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, we advise that all interested parties make their own enquiries as we will not be held responsible for any variation that may apply to this information