“Grand Location – Uniquely Wonderful Property”
A rare opportunity to secure a large lifestyle property in the popular Tannery Lane locale, nestled between Spring Gully and Strathfieldsaye and only 8kms to Bendigo CBD, this wonderful home is set on a picturesque 15.2 acres with creek frontage.
The property features include:
• A custom design and built 1980's stone facade residence, two storeys with beautiful balcony views across the impressive acreage
• Four extra-large bedrooms with built in robes, three bedrooms with ensuite arrangement and dual access
• Upstairs bedrooms feature north and south facing balconies, allowing elevated views across the lush native bush and mountain view up towards Tannery Heights Drive
• Kitchen with updated electric oven and cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher and ample cupboard storage
• A huge open plan ground floor lounge and dining room with magnificent stone open fireplace, plus a large wood heater
• Upstairs is a second living/retreat area with wood lined cathedral ceilings and additional storage
• Dual single garages with roller doors and direct entry door to inside
• Outside will greet you with many varieties of fruit trees, native plants, well maintained garden beds with abundance of flowers, plant life, native shrubs, vegetable gardens and so much more
• A fully self-contained studio, with a small kitchenette and bathroom
• Two large dams with irrigation pump and piping, 1 megalitre water right plus great catchment to both dams, approximately 20,000 gallons of rainwater tank storage
• Large machinery shed with concrete floor plus other assorted shedding options
• A peaceful and tranquil setting, the seasonal creek offers an abundance of wildlife and wonderful isolation in this private and secure rural oasis.
This property has many more outstanding features to discover, an inspection will not disappoint. Enquire today to arrange your private inspection.
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Tannery Lane
Contact the real estate agent
Heard & Co. Real Estate
Nearby schools in and around Mandurang, VIC
Discussions in Mandurang, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mandurang, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Mandurang, VIC 3551
No similar properties found in Mandurang