Outstanding riverfront opportunity. Two allotments for sale in one line.
Claiming one of the most exclusive flood free waterfront settings in the inner city, this exquisite, architecturally designed residence is privately immersed in the treetops, with captivating views framing the Eleanor Schonell Bridge and Brisbane river.
Enjoying the luxury of two generous allotments, this is a rare inner city riverfront opportunity.
Featured in leading design magazines, for its timeless execution of Le Corbusier inspired "Cubism" architecture, this is an executive residence of relaxed sophistication and style set across multiple levels.
The interiors possess superb balance and symmetry, accentuated by the expansive use of double story glass, steel and open voids to maximise connection with the environment.
Created by Brisbane architect Geoff Cook, this minimalist home, is discreetly unassuming from the streetscape, yet inside, opens to reveal dramatic double story floor to ceiling glass, which form an intimate connection with the treetops, deliberately creating the impression of a tree home, while at the same time, connecting with the riverscape.
There's a choice of open plan lounges, striking formal and casual dining spaces, home office and media room.
Adding further appeal is the unique, upper level master retreat occupying an entire floor, with Japanese Zen bathroom and rooftop access and possibly the best views in the house.
The lower level is designed with teenagers in mind, including a large media room, separate bedroom with ensuite, study and entertainers terrace adjoining the pool.
Magnificent trees, including Jacarandas, a Moreton Bay fig and Eucalyptus, lush tropical landscaped gardens, viewing decks and stone walkways to the private jetty, add to the privacy and seclusion of this exclusive address.
Unquestionably, this is an extraordinary residence by any standard, and a very rare offering in this quiet exclusive cul-de-sac.
- For sale in one line entire estate on two titles providing double width river frontage
- 23 Borva, comprising 1,169sqm flood free vacant land
- 29 Borva, set on 1,156sqm flood free parcel, architecturally designed residence.
- Spectacular water views from all main living zones
- Main living areas extend to a stunning, outdoor terrace.
- Ground Level bedroom transforms into studio w/ensuite
- Integrated barbecue, swimming pool and manicured lawns to the riverfront
- Impeccable open concept design plus family room, media room and study
- Chefs' kitchen, premium appliances
- Stunning 75sqm master retreat with private upper deck, Japanese bathroom
- Three designer bathrooms and guest powder room
- Lush landscaped established gardens
- Private jetty and pontoon with deep-water access.
- Exclusive cul-de-sac address; just 3km from the CBD.