“North-facing apartment with leafy outlooks”
FIND. Peacefully positioned towards the rear of a well-maintained complex, this north-facing apartment has been tastefully renovated and offers immaculate sunlit interiors and lovely private and leafy outlooks. The complex sits on the outskirts of Manly, and conveniently close to parks and city transport, making it a fantastic investment opportunity, or the perfect choice for professionals and first-time buyers who want to be close to the action, yet have a peaceful base to come home to.
LOVE. At the heart of the home is a spacious and sunlit lounge and dining area, which flows outwards to a deep, covered balcony that offers an attractive leafy outlook towards Campbell Parade. Sit here and bask in the serenity with a cup of coffee, or enjoy alfresco meals with friends and family.
• First floor apartment peacefully positioned towards the rear of a well-maintained complex.
• The floorplan is very functional, with bedrooms that are tucked well away from the living area.
• Combined living and dining area with stylish engineered floorboards that flows directly out to the spacious balcony.
• Modern kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, stone counters and stylish subway tiles.
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a double-sized second bedroom also with built-ins, which are both serviced by an updated bathroom with a shower.
• Dedicated laundry room with some extra space for storage.
• Covered car space.
LIVE. This popular pocket of Manly Vale is extremely convenient to cafes, shops and public transport links. A number of supermarkets are within a few minutes' walk, and the B-Line bus service is moments away on Condamine Street, which provides quick and easy access straight into the city. Another huge bonus is the proximity to Manly and its surrounding suburbs, including Balgowlah and Fairlight, all of which offer beaches, shops and eateries. It's a short bike ride to Manly on level bike paths, or a couple of minutes' drive away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.