“HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT”
Picturesque with panoramic views of the city skyline and our famous Swan River across two separate balconies headline this light, bright and spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom pad, nestled in a boutique resort-style complex of only 27 apartments that will make you feel like you are on holiday every single day of the year.
Common facilities include a sparkling swimming pool, a bubbling spa and a fabulous barbecue area for your enjoyment. The single car bay and storeroom are also secure, but it's the stunning north-facing aspect that will leave you in awe as soon as you step foot inside this magnificent top-floor residence.
The generous open-plan living and dining area is carpeted for complete comfort and extends outside to one of two excellent balconies � the other servicing a stylish master-bedroom suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes and a contemporary ensuite bathroom comprising of a shower, toilet and vanity. Double doors reveal a versatile third bedroom near the entry that can easily become a study if need be.
Complete with a storage pantry, range hood, gas cooktop, under-bench oven and a dishwasher recess, the tiled kitchen flawlessly connects with the living space and also overlooks the city, much like the private balcony areas do.
Superbly set in a much sought-after location high up on a splendid East Perth hilltop, this wonderful apartment is sure to appeal to both owner-occupiers and those seeking a solid long-term investment with its very close proximity to the spectacular Claisebrook Cove waterfront precinct complemented by a handy radius to the new Perth Girls' School precinct, Gloucester Park and the WACA Ground (just footsteps away), bus stops, restaurants, fitness facilities, free public transport, the exciting Wellington Square redevelopment, the gorgeous Queens Gardens, trendy cafes, shopping, our picturesque Swan River itself, the multi-million-dollar Matagarup Bridge, Optus Stadium, Crown Towers, the connecting casino and much, much more. Now this is living!
- 3 carpeted queen-sized bedrooms, 2 functional bathrooms
- Breathtaking city and river views
- Large open-plan living and dining area with a balcony
- Second balcony off the master suite
- Mirrored built-in robes to the master and second bedrooms
- 3rd bedroom or study off the living zone � you choose
- Combined main bathroom-come-laundry with a bathtub
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Feature ceiling cornices
- Skirting boards
- Lockable allocated garage and storeroom
- Off-road (ticketed) parking options for your guests and visitors on Bronte Street
- Catchment area for the new Bob Hawke College
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
- 180m to the Perth Girls' School precinct
- 500m to the Swan River
- 500m to the WACA Ground
- 650m to Gloucester Park entrance
- 700m to Queens Gardens
- 800m to Trinity College
- 1.0km to Langley Park
- 1.1km to Claisebrook Train Station
- 1.4km to the Wellington Square redevelopment
- 2.7km to Perth CBD
- 3.4km to Optus Stadium
Rates & Dimensions:
- Total Area 121sqm
- Residence Area 94sqm
- Balcony Area 7sqm
- Council Rates $1679.45p.a.
- Water Rates $1099.02p.a.
- Strata Admin $742.68 p/qtr
- Strata Reserve $49.68 p/qtr