“Lifestyle Plus on an Acre Plus!”
Practical, versatile, spacious, and grand… 23 Fairlane Street in Joyner ticks all the boxes
Private and secluded, yet conveniently less than 10 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Petrie, Strathpine or Warner, this property offers acreage lifestyle on a generous 4984msq block.
Space for all of your toys and more the property has provisions for a caravan, a boat shed with enough space for a jet ski and 4 generous sized work sheds. The slab has been reinforced to house a small truck if you wish. Motorbikes for the kids or land for the dogs to run around, you decide
6kw Solar panels with 5kw inverter and 32,000L water tank will keep you in power and your gardens green
Built in 1999, this property has been home to two generations and has seen many family gatherings and wonderful celebrations. The generous sized open plan living, dining and rumpus rooms with beautiful high ceilings compliment the over-sized kitchen with breakfast bar, making this home perfect for entertaining. The undercover alfresco area runs the length of the house, and takes the inside living out.
A fully sufficient granny flat complete with its own kitchen and bathroom, lounge area and two bedrooms would make a perfect sanctuary for extended family or guests. Entrepreneurs can take advantage of this space utilizing it as an office or even an air B&B.
Properties like this do not come up very often, and are extremely sort after. You do not want to miss out on this gem.
- Built in 1999 Owner Commercial Builder
- Timber Frame protected by current Termimesh physical termite barrier
- 32,000L Rainwater tank - plumbed-in
- Roof insulation - blanket
- Council Rates: $468.40
- Built-in Robes
- Ensuite to Main Bedroom
- Main bathroom with melamine bench top and bath
- Ceramic Tiles throughout
- Kitchen with timber edge benchtop
- Westinghouse 600mm Electric Cooktop
- Westinghouse 600mm Oven
- Miele Dishwasher
- Fridge Space Dimensions: W: 890mm x D: 600mm x H:1700mm
- 4 Bay Garage Shed with extra underroof space
- Double Carport
- Double 9m long boatshed
- 6KW panels with a 5KW Solar Inverter
- 3x Panasonic Split System Air Conditioners
- 1x Mitsubishi Split System Air Conditioners
- Doors and windows screened
- 2550mm Ceilings (8.5 Foot)
- Electric Hot Water System
- Northerly Aspect
- Lawnton State School Primary School Catchment area
- Bray Park State High School School Catchment area
- $850 per week rental expectation
- Walking distance to Lake Samsonvale and Bullocky Rest
- House is designed to accomodate separate living. The Eastern wing has 2 bedrooms, a living room, bathroom and kitchenette.