“THREE LEVELS OF LUXURY WITH STUNNING CITY VIEWS!”
Masterfully designed, expertly finished, and built to perfection this outstanding family residence is without compare. Combining a complete and total renovation, as well as a newly built section of home, this property embodies generous proportions soaked in natural light and air, soaring ceilings up to 3.6m in the primary living area, and exquisite finishes designed for the discerning owner-occupier. The perfect combination of post-war charm and modern excellence, you won't see another home on the market like 23 Harold Street.
The position is one of the most elevated in the area. Stunning city views are seen from the first floor, and they only impress further as you enjoy the rest of the home. Premium design has resulted in 2 master bedrooms with en suites: utilize one as the dedicated guest room. 3 living areas punctuate the large floorplan, including a dedicated media room for family movie night!
The aesthetic centre-piece of the property is the primary open-plan dining and lounge area, which utilizes a stunning ceiling soaring to 3.6m in height and is complemented by stylish, light supplying louvres, windows, and 2.7m doorways. The Carrara marble island bench is generously proportioned for family dining and the kitchen is finished with Bosch appliances and a gorgeous marble splash back. This is combined with the large wrap-around deck that soaks up the pristine and uninterrupted city views and beautiful breezes from this elevated position. Comfortable year-round outdoor entertaining is a given with this ideal al fresco.
Inspections are a must to truly appreciate what is on offer at this outstanding home!
* UNBEATABLE city and suburban views: never to be built out.
* Huge wrap-around alfresco with section off main suite for parents to enjoy.
* 3 living areas including dedicated cinema room.
* Additional study with built-in timber desk.
* SOARING 2.7m - 3.6m ceilings in primary lounge/dining, punctuated by louvres, sliding doors and an abundance of natural air and light.
* 2.6m ceilings through first floor; 2.7m through second floor (not including media room).
* 2.7m high sliding doors to upstairs al fresco.
* Clean and modern square-set ceilings.
* Two en suites mean dynamic living options and a dedicated guest room for family and in-laws.
* Built-ins in all bedrooms with WIR off main suite.
* 3 stunning bathrooms and additional powder room.
* Gorgeous Herringbone pattern tiling in all bathrooms.
* Louvres and window openings throughout.
* Wide hallways and generous proportions.
* Stunning Blackbutt timber flooring through internal floorplan; carpeted bedrooms.
* Carrara marble benchtop and splashback in kitchen.
* Bosh five burner gas stove and double ovens.
* Plumbed-in fridge, integrated dishwasher, and integrated microwave.
* Ingenious storage solutions through the kitchen.
* Ducted air-conditioning.
* Fans throughout.
* Built-in speakers in al fresco.
* Family-oriented storage solutions.
* Full pedestrian access off Narradine Street.
* Gate house off Narradine Street with intercom; front entry intercom too.
* Fully fenced and retained 620sqm block; low maintenance.
* Full internal laundry leading to dedicated drying area.
* Ideal north-south aspect.
* Double garage with internal stairs and additional storage.
Give Simon and Dean a call for the comparable sales and more information now!