“DESIRABLE FAMILY HOME”
Premier position in a quiet cul-de-sac, with a level 597 sqm block, north-facing aspect capturing boundless sunlight, summer breezes, and only a lazy 700 metre walk to the sandy beaches of Salamander Bay. Nature lovers will appreciate the proximity to the Mambo Wetlands Reserve and its famous Koala habitat at the end of the street. This single level three (3) bedroom home includes multiple living areas and a fully enclosed alfresco entertaining/dining space with views of the landscaped and fully fenced backyard. Ducted air conditioning with ceiling fans provide climate control throughout, north-facing solar panels maximise power generation for hot water and electricity. Located 2.7km away from the very popular Soldiers Point school catchment area, similarly, shopping at Old Salamander or the main Salamander Centre is only a few minutes away by car.
* Single level home with three (3) bedrooms, main with en-suite & robe.
* Multiple living spaces & formal dining area.
* Open plan kitchen & family room.
* Enclosed alfresco entertaining/dining area.
* Plantation shutters.
* Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans.
* Internal laundry & double garage with automatic opener.
* Solar Panels.
* Proximity to beaches & nature reserve.
Located approximately 2km from Salamander Bay shopping, with public transport close by and Newcastle Airport 30km away from 23 Shores Close, Salamander Bay. Contact Amy Downtong 0422 294 499 today to book your private inspection.