Home loan calculator?
“Perfect Choice Urban Home”
Built by WoW!!!Homes Perth in 2016
Are you a First Home Buyer or a Professional couple entering the property market?
Urban living style in newly developed exciting commercial facilities in Dayton.
Are you a FIFO worker, Downsizer, or Traveler?
This is a perfect “lock & leave” the property.
Are you looking to add to your property portfolio?
Good rental income of $460-$480 pw suggestion
Superb location, with recently developed highway infrastructure, allows quick access to major highways like Reid highway, Lord Street, Great Northern Highway, and Tonkin Highway.
With the arrival of “Metronet” in near future, properties are in high demand.
Minutes to parklands and the Swan Valley is the ideal location for a first home buyer or a savvy investor
This 3-bedroom,2-bathrooms with a theatre room presents modern living with tasteful interior choices in neutral colours.
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Theatre room which can be used as the fourth bedroom
• Open plan design Family lounge, dining with a stylish kitchen with sparkling black
stone benchtop and a breakfast bar. Natural light filled area.
• Alfresco under the main roof for your outdoor mealtimes or entertaining
• Backyard lawn and paved area for your kids and pets to play.
• Ducted evaporated cooling and 24 Solar panels with 5kw invertor
• Block size: 309 sqm approx., Built-up Area: 161sqm approx. and built-in 2016 circa
• Shire rates: $2010 pa approx.
LOW MAINTENANCE HOME @ threshold of famous Swan Valley Wineries.
With fewer household chores and more time to enjoy.
Why go through the hassles and stress of building a new home
Seize this opportunity and view this charming modern home.
Please call Ana on her mobile: 0481 092 390 or Rash on mobile: 0410 564 761
THE RESULT THE EXPETISE THE AGENCY
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.