Rural Property description
“100-Acre Haven: Your Dream Property with Sheds, Dams and a Peacock Paradise!”
SOLD By Ben Waugh & Coralie MacDonald
Presenting a rare and unmatched opportunity to secure an exclusive large parcel of productive acreage in Cape Cleveland, this unique 100-acre property is well presented and offers plenty of space for family and friends to spread out and enjoy! Featuring multiple dams, colourful peacocks and beautiful scenery. This property is perfect for those looking at large acreage lifestyle, excellent for horses and cattle, featuring loads of access to water.
Welcome to 232 Crocodile Creek Road, Cape Cleveland!! A true sanctuary for nature lovers and those seeking expansive space, this property offers an abundance of features to create a lifestyle of serenity and convenience. Escape from the bustle of the city and enjoy peaceful green scenery. You get all this being only 10 minutes to a small general store for daily essentials, only a 25 minute drive to Fairfield Shopping Centre, and approximately 30 minutes to Townsville's CBD.
For outdoor enthusiasts, this area is a paradise for crabbing and fishing, making it an excellent choice for those who love to indulge in water-based recreational activities. Whether you're seeking a place to live, invest, or retire, this property offers a well-rounded blend of convenience and leisure in a picturesque acreage setting. Experience the best of both worlds in this inviting community on the South side of Townsville.
- 100-acre block with multiple dams;
- Large open plan areas, that open up to the side patio with private views;
- One of a kind custom flooring;
- Purple hues throughout the property;
- Three (3) rooms with large walk-in-robes, two (2) bathrooms;
- Large 6 gas stove burner, rangehood, and electric oven;
- Large internal laundry with ample storage;
- Four (4) bay carport;
- Front patio overlooking the expansive yard;
- Large shed, storage area, and out-house;
- Various fruit trees including mango, avocado;
- Native Australian trees;
- Multiple water holes/dams;
- Multiple water tanks collecting rainwater.
- Down the road is the Cape Cleveland Lighthouse, built back in 1879 and marks the most northern tip of Cape Cleveland;
- For the avid adventurers the hike to Cape Cleveland is approximately 13 km one way, on arrival there is basic facilities at the campsite including a toilet, shower, and BBQ;
- Further at the end of Cape Cleveland Road, is the Australian Institute of Marine Science facility;
- Various crabbing and fishing areas just a short drive to Cungulla Beach side Community;
- 15 minutes to the Bowling Green Bay National Park in Alligator Creek;
- Approximately 30 minutes to the Townsville CBD, Stadium, and the Strand;
- Just over 10 minutes to the Billabong Sanctuary;
- 25 minutes to Fairfield Shopping Centre.
This property offers you a fantastic peaceful lifestyle, with enough space to enjoy horse riding, a motorbike, a hobby farm or farm stay extra income and huge storage options with installed sheds and space! Get in quick with this wonderful property, you will not look back after driving through the gate! Call Ben Waugh 0487 730 456 or Coralie Macdonald 0413 450 652 to inspect this not-to-be-missed opportunity, today!
*This property is being sold by Auction and in Queensland we cannot provide price guides for an Auction property. This is because we cannot know how high the bidding will go. A property may appear on a listing website when you search by price. This is only for the purpose of the web search and is not designed as a price guide.*
*Interested parties should verify the accuracy and currency of the information and make their own independent inquiries as the agent cannot attest to the correctness of the information provided. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations to determine if this property is suitable for your requirements and information provided is general in nature. Ray White Townsville bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.*