“LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE..... NOW THIS IS LIVING!”
Offered for the first time in about 34 years and situated in an elevated whisper quiet street, here's a home that could suit those seeking to downsize OR a young family wanting an affordable entry into Sorrento.
Set on an easy-to-manage 416 square metre strata lot, this original home has been maintained in excellent condition and yet has scope for you to add your own personal touches, too.
Step inside and you'll discover: -
- an open plan living and dining which flows onto a north facing secluded, brick paved garden terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining all year round and
- a functional kitchen with tiled flooring, equipped with an upright Fisher & Paykel electric cooker, Simpson dishwasher, ample cupboards and pantry overlooking an informal dining.
- 3 bedrooms all with plush new carpets, slimline venetian blinds and 2 have built-in robes and
- 2 bathrooms to make mornings easy!!
Additional features include: -
- 8 solar panels
- ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout plus a Mitsubishi split system unit in the living and dining room.
- classic 1980s features such as exposed beams, raked ceilings and 2 face brick feature walls
- established, reticulated lawns and gardens
- a double carport plus metal garden shed.
And the location?
- walk along a pedestrian-access-way to the Sorrento Primary School
- easy drive to Sacred Heart College and Duncraig Senior High School
- close to local parks and sporting facilities
- 2 kilometres drive to the Hillarys Marina and
- 5 minute drive to Whitfords Shopping Centre.
Captured you interest? Get in early ... this one is priced to sell.
Call or email Louis Carr now to arrange a private viewing today._