“CONTEMPORARY ONE BEDROOM ECO APARTMENT”
Finished to the highest standard this light-filled contemporary apartment enjoys premium finishes throughout, tastefully finished in a neutral colour palette. Located on the 3rd floor, it features a designer kitchen with quality appliances, study nook, well-appointed bathroom and sunny balcony with north facing aspect. You'll love the super convenient location and easy walk to Asquith Railway Station, local village shops and a large Coles supermarket.
The something extra: This building was designed with green initiatives being the driving force behind its construction, including recycled materials, eco-based technology, water recycling systems and solar panels which offer excellent cost savings in strata levies.
The striking design is a series of horizontal "floating planes" giving the building a strong and distinctly unique street presence. The communal rooftop offers both an entertaining area and active herb roof garden or you can just relax on your own private balcony in the leafy surrounds.
• open plan living area plus study nook
• contemporary kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooktop
• timber floorboards in living area, carpet in bedroom
• bedroom with built-in robe
• well-appointed bathroom includes bathtub
• internal laundry with clothes dryer, storage cupboard
• balcony, split system air-conditioner
• secure carspace, storage cage, security building and lift
• rooftop communal space to enjoy
• 6 minute walk to Asquith Train Station, 5 minute walk to Coles and local shops
• minutes to Hornsby shopping centre
• 61sqm living space [76sqm total lot area]
Quarterly Fees: [approx.]
• Strata $487
• Council rates $293.80
• Water rates $147.31