Property SOLD 'Under the Hammer' - set new Kaleen record!
The saying 'A builders home is always half finished' is not true for 24 Campaspe Cct - it's the opposite!
Over the last 20 years the owner/ builder has extended, updated and now fully renovated the property including repainting and re-carpeting throughout ....... creating an absolutely stunning family home with a number of quality inclusions and features throughout!
This 5 bedroom 3 bathroom home enjoys 254m2 of living space spread across 3 separate living areas including a formal lounge and dining room, family/ meals area and a large rumpus room. The recently renovated kitchen has been built to the highest specifications, with stone bench tops, glass splash backs and all new SMEG appliances like an pyrolytic' oven, 5 burner gas cooktop. There's an abundance of cupboards, a new built-in microwave and Fisher & Paykel' dishwasher.
The large rumpus or games room offers so many options and features built in hardwood cabinetry. This wing of the home also enjoys 2.7m high ceilings, plus a wraparound terrace with glass balustrades. Yes, the pool table is staying.
Continuing the high ceilings and separate from the other bedrooms, the master suite is striking in its size, complimented by its northerly aspect with a charming bay window. Yet to be used, the brand new ensuite boasts all the modern fixtures, with double basins, spa bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Bedroom two features its own ensuite which has also been recently renovated and would be perfect for visiting guests, elderly parents or teenagers. All bedrooms in the home feature built-in robes, with the 5th bedroom perfect for a study or home office.
Ready to enjoy summer!! From the side or rear terrace step down to the beautiful in-ground concrete pool! Paved in sandstone from the house to the water's edge, the pool is solar & gas heating with state of the art' pool fencing and its own water feature.
Requiring little maintenance, the back yard is level and grassed whilst plenty big enough for kids to enjoy.
Even the garden shed' is quality - built on a slab by the owner, this room offers yet more possibilities.
There's an extra long double garage with remote opening providing space for 3 or 4 cars plus roller door access to the yard.
For more car space, a single enclosed carport, again with remote opening and for even more space - a single carport behind which is ideal for a caravan or trailer.
When you include a 1021m2 block, quiet loop street, short walk to local parks, shops and schools - it all adds up to this property being one of Kaleen's finest homes now for sale and ready for new owners to enjoy!
• 5 bedrooms + 3 bathroom home
• Formal entry
• Separate lounge/ dining room
• Study/ office
• Large family/ meals area adjoining kitchen
• Recently renovated kitchen with wrap around benches, glass splash backs, new SMEG appliances including oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher & microwave oven
• Rumpus or games room
• Segregated master with walk-through robe, brand new ensuite with double vanity and spa bath
• Another bedroom with BIR & renovated ensuite
• Other bedrooms with BIR's
• Recently renovated main bathroom
• New floor coverings and quality window treatments
• Recently painted throughout
• Ducted gas heating with 3 phase add-on cooling
• LED downlights throughout
• 3 phase power throughout
• Batts insulation in all walls and ceilings
• 2 Rinnai instant gas hot water systems
• Alarm system
• In ground chlorine pool with solar and gas heating plus solar blanket
• Pool lighting, water feature and 2 natural gas bayonet points for BBQ
• Oversized double garage with remote opening and access to yard
• Single enclosed carport with remote opening + single carport
• Large garden shed
• Fenced rear yard
• 18000 rainwater tank for irrigation
• EER 2.5
254m2 TOTAL living size
10m2 - portico
35.56m2 - verandah
$2,460. rates (2017)
$3,696. land tax (2017) if property rented for a year