“Family Home, Walk To Beach And Creek”
This would have to be the best value home in Palm Beach today!
This character filled home has had a facelift, is packed with features that any family will thrive in and still has so much scope to improve and for you to reap the rewards!
With sunlight throughout, enjoying only one neighbor & just a short flat walk to the beach. There's plenty of room for the kids to kick a ball or ride their bikes safely.
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen, neutral tones throughout
- Open plan flow-through living
- Large in ground Swimming pool
- 556m2 level block with two fully fenced yards
- Easy walk to schools or the Pines Shopping Centre, trendy cafes and Palm Beach CBD
- Walking distance to public transport and 8 minutes to the gold coast airport
The owners of this wonderful home are moving on to another opportunity. They are motivated to sell and will consider ALL offers.
* Please note all inspections will be held in accordance with the Chief Medical Officers advice and Covid-19 social distancing rules including limiting the number of people inside the house at any one time. Please respect this advice and be patient as we try to assist you.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.