- Your opportunity to purchase the ultimate beach-side dream home
- Stunning fully renovated four bedroom home in an elevated position
- Enjoy open plan living that has been created to be low maintenance
- Designer kitchen with stone benches and high end appliances
- Master bedroom with impressive ensuite, parents retreat and study
- Large undercover entertaining area with built in barbeque kitchen
- Sparkling in-ground pool in private position at rear of property
- A home that will be sure to please the most fastidious of buyers
- Minutes to all amenities such as medical, shopping and schools
- An inspection to truly appreciate everything on offer is highly recommended
Introducing 24 Culla Culla Street, Battery Hill to the market, a large beach-side home in an elevated position and newly renovated to the highest of standards.
From the moment you enter this stunning home you will be impressed by the clever design with no expenses spared that include luxury fixtures and fittings whilst still retaining that classic 'beach home' feel.
The living area is open plan with high ceilings, neutral colours, is light and bright and flows to a sunroom at the front of the home which captures generous north-east sea breezes.
The kitchen is an absolute dream! A beautiful island bench, plenty of storage, quality cabinetry, a built in coffee machine and upmarket appliances including 4 various wall ovens for the master chef of the family to take cooking to the next level.
Adjacent to the kitchen is an outdoor undercover timber deck that can be used in all weather conditions, is lockable and comes complete with a built in barbeque for casual entertaining with family and friends.
The home has four bedrooms in total, three are upstairs and serviced by a large designer bathroom.
The downstairs living area is dedicated to the master bedroom featuring a beautiful ensuite with twin basins and large double shower. Walk in robes, a parents retreat and a separate study area complete the ultimate story in both comfort and privacy.
An in-ground sparkling swimming pool is positioned at the rear of the property, is private and surrounded by low maintenance gardens. A timber deck at ground level overlooks the pool area and creates a lovely place to sit back and relax and is another option for a casual entertaining area.
Three cars are well accommodated for in the remote lock up garage (one tandem) and gated side access to fit a trailer, van or boat on a block of size of 559m2.
This home is all about living the Sunshine Coast lifestyle, is low maintenance and also with a few minor adjustments could comfortably be converted to a dual living scenario.
Positioned in a desirable street that is within walking distance to local schools, shops, Currimundi Lake and your choice of beautiful beaches.
The new Sunshine Coast University Private and Public Hospital precinct is less than a 10 minute drive away.
If you have been searching for a 'beachside' home that is on the border of Dicky Beach do yourself a favour and put this one on the top of your list. It doesn't get much better than this!
The Seller is serious about moving on and welcomes your inspection.