“Comfortable & Close To Town”
Capturing the winter sun with its north-easterly aspect on the high side of Flinders Drive this comfortable, brick & tile home is in a great location very close to town.
* 3 double bedrooms, all with built-ins & an ensuite bathroom to the main
* Dual living areas with the family room opening to the spacious undercover deck flowing to the backyard
* Year round comfort with reverse cycle air-conditioning in the lounge/dining room and ceiling fans throughout
* Set on a low maintenance 624 sq. mtr block
* Great opportunity to add your personal touches to the decor
* Terrific location approximately 1.5kms from Laurieton's main street with all its services, and a short distance to the Camden Haven River & the beautiful beaches.
For more information, or to arrange your own private inspection, please call Alex Woodgate on 0427 863 588.
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.