“Tropical Darwin Lifestyle”
Set amongst green established gardens and situated on this massive allotment is this stunning, three bedroom elevated home. Located in a popular family friendly Northern Suburb this house is sure to impress.
This immaculate elevated home offers:
• 3 double bedrooms with built in robes
• Separate bathroom / toilet
• Large living room
• Separate kitchen and dining room with loads of storage
• Renovated kitchen with pantry and loads of bench and cupboard space
• Stunning polished Jarrah floors throughout with new commercial grade vinyl to the kitchen, bathroom and toilet
• Freshly painted throughout
• Beautiful established gardens and lawns
• Under cover parking for 2 cars
• Large open area underneath, perfect for an entertaining area
• Securely fenced 1190 m2 allotment with no easements
This really is the quintessential Tropical Elevated home with Louvres throughout to catch the prevailing breezes! Timber flooring and a modern colour scheme
There is undercover parking for two cars and more room for the boat or caravan, entertaining area and storeroom. All of this is situated on a securely fenced 1190 m2 allotment.
Close to schools, shopping centres, Leanyer Water Park, Hospitals and an easy commute to the CBD make this a property to put at the top of your must inspect list.
Year Built: 1981
Area on Title: 1190 m2
Zone: Single Dwelling
Council Rates: $1370 p/a (approx.)