“AS-NEW ECO-FRIENDLY STUNNER.”
* Fully renovated solid brick home on approx. 4061m² (1 acre).
* Expansive living and dining areas with built-in low line wall & entertainment units.
* Designer kitchen with all Miele appliances, ample storage & external servery window.
* Three or four bedrooms, two all-new bathrooms, study plus twin study nook.
* Extensive covered outdoor living, indoor heated pool/spa, rumpus/playroom.
* Double auto garage, 11m x5m workshop, 16m x 8 4-bay shed.
* Eco friendly features incl. 9Kw solar system.
* Elevated North-facing position in quiet, family-friendly area.
Perched on one of the highest north-facing points in Maiden Gully, this solid brick home has recently undergone a top-to-toe renovation with too many extras to mention here.
The stunning property enjoys scenic vistas, natural light and many eco-friendly components.
It features expansive living/dining areas and versatile sleeping accommodation. Currently utilised as three bedrooms, a study and a walk-in-robe/dressing room, it could be used as four/five bedrooms.
The all-new designer kitchen boasts full suite of Miele appliances (combo steam oven, microwave, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, coffee machine). Zip hydro tap, integrated fridge/freezer, quality heat, stain and scratch resistant marble-look Dekton bench tops and oversized entertainer island bar, black matte textured wall tiles, ample soft-touch pot drawers, electric-lift overhead cupboards and convenient lift-up servery window to the extensive outdoor living areas where vinyl plank flooring and smart white cabinetry add timeless appeal and simplicity.
The family bathroom and ensuite have transformed into modern masterpieces with walls of white subway tiles, black tap ware, walk-in showers, twin vanities and separate toilets.
Internal climate comfort is maintained by two ducted heating/cooling systems, zoned slab heating and ceiling fans with a 9Kw solar system to offset costs.
Outside, covered living areas with overhead heating and fans can house full-scale entertaining.
The approx. 9m x 4m indoor heated pool and large spa are perfect for year-round use or therapy while the Enviroswim freshwater sanitisation system is a healthier alternative to harsh chemicals.
The approx. 4160m² (1 acre) lot includes ample storage for boat/caravan or tradie vehicles with a double auto garage, a freestanding workshop approx. 11m x 5m and a four-bay high-span Colorbond shed approx. 16 x 8m with three roller doors and workshop/office area.