“Federation family home with harbour views and a pool.”
Auction Location: On site.
Why you'll love it:
Enjoying spectacular harbour, city skyline and Harbour Bridge views, this home promises an exceptional family lifestyle. It retains vivid original Federation features while enjoying formal and informal living, indoor/outdoor entertaining, private manicured grounds and a pool.
- High ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, full brick build
- Picture rails, window seats, fireplaces, front verandah
- Spacious formal lounge room, separate formal dining
- Kitchen/family room flows to covered entertaining area
- Stone kitchen, gas stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Level manicured garden, pool with fantastic swim jets
- Walk-in wine cellar and 'man cave', plenty of storage
- Generous bedrooms and fully tiled light-filled bathrooms
- Exceptional top floor bedroom retreat with Bridge views
- Tandem garaging, near Clifton Gardens and village cafes
Best suited for:
Those seeking the ultimate family home complete with historic charm, harbour views and a desirable location.