“Spectacular Lake Macquarie Views from this Brick Classic”
There's a reason this street is called Vista Parade. When you cast your eyes over the spectacular lake views from this address, you'll understand why. A solid brick classic, this 4-bedroom home is perfectly positioned to take in all the action on the lake or experience the serenity of bobbing yacht masts from Belmont to Marks Point. Magical sunsets will be yours at the end of each day.
Fresh, bright and ready for you, courtesy of a complete repaint, freshly polished timber floors and new blinds throughout. This home's traditional floorplan features a spacious lounge room at the front, perfectly oriented to catch the views and a sunroom that offers versatility as a dining room or second living space at the rear. The beauty of this home is that it is ready for you to move in now or modernise down the track with some contemporary enhancements to the kitchen and bathroom spaces. Alternatively, take inspiration from surrounding homes and build up a level to take full advantage of the mesmerising views on your doorstep.
Naturally beautiful, the Belmont area offers unlimited water activities including sailing and fishing, pristine uncrowded beaches and refreshing bushwalks. Within the local community a myriad of sporting clubs, bars and eateries provide a vibrant day-night destination in which to live, relax and entertain.
- Classic single level brick and tile home on 620sqm block with northeast rear aspect
- Fully painted with freshly polished timber floors and new blinds throughout
- Spacious lounge room with large picture windows to take in the lake views
- Three of the four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Large bathroom with shower; tidy kitchen with electric stove and walk-in pantry
- Recently serviced ducted a/c provides comfortable year-round living
- Large sunroom flows out from kitchen, ideal as a dining spot
- Level backyard with lockable shed; single garage with new auto door; extra parking in front
- Close to Belmont High School; 700m to Belmont Public school; 1km to shopping centre
Council rates: $2,060.4 approx. per annum
Water rates: $790.71 approx. per annum
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.