Privately Nestled on 5,479m2, this 3 bedroom home with large study/ 4th bedroom is the perfect sanctuary to enjoy the serenity of acreage living whilst only being a short drive to Burleigh Heads and Palm Beach Restaurant and cafe precinct, shopping centres and Beaches!
The double door entry welcomes you home, with 2 spacious living areas, both leading out to an expansive outdoor entertaining area with water feature. The gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops is located in the heart of the home perfect for entertaining and enjoying watching the natural wildlife.
- The gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home with island bench, breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven, 900m has cooktop, ample storage and 400mm stone bench tops
- Open plan tiled dining family area with ceiling fans and air conditioning opens up to the outdoor entertaining area
- Large formal lounge with ceiling fan and air conditioning has doors opening on to the private outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious master bedroom with mirrored built in robes, access to the outdoor entertaining area and en-suite with corner bath, shower, double vanity with storage and toilet.
- 2 further bedrooms both with air conditioning and mirrored walk in robes
- Large study/4th bedroom with double doors.
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, single vanity with storage and toilet.
- Private expansive outdoor entertaining area with water feature overlooking the gardens
- Mature landscaped, tropical gardens offering privacy with space and easy access to build a pool.
- Land Size: 5,479m2 | Building size: | Year built: 1992 approx
- Creek running through the rear of the property
- Lots of native birds feeding around the property
- Laundry with storage, pet door and external access to fenced yard.
- Linen cupboard
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Solar power 5.5kw
- Septic system
- Garden shed
- Town water
Approx 10 minutes from beaches, cafes, shops and restaurants at popular Burleigh Heads and just a few minutes drive from Tallebudgera State School and St. Andrews Lutheran College
Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.