Brimming with charm and sophistication, this spacious Queenslander has been perfectly redesigned for modern family living and entertaining.
Positioned at the top of the street on a north-facing fully fenced corner block, the raised and renovated home captures cooling hilltop breezes and views across to the city skyline.
Boasting three separate living zones across two flowing levels, as well as a vast alfresco entertaining deck and generous wrap-around lawn, families will love the property's versatility.
Meanwhile, the beauty of its traditional faade, timber floors and VJ walls are complemented by stylish contemporary appointments including the stone/2pac kitchen and bathrooms.
Offering great proximity to cafes, restaurants and shops at The Corso, Norman Park and Camp Hill, the home is just a short walk from transport, Perth Street Park, C & K kindergartens and excellent local schools (within catchment of the highly-regarded Seven Hills State School and Coorparoo State High and walk to St Thomas' primary).
- Four large built-in bedrooms; master with access to huge 2-way ensuite/bathroom
- Zoned ducted and split system air-conditioning; stylish timber plantation shutters and feature walls
- Open plan kitchen and dining; separate lounge area flowing out to the deck; lower level rumpus/additional living/kids retreat
- Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, soft-close shaker profile cabinetry, European appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop and dishwasher; wine fridge
- North facing fan-cooled deck with city views, integrated outdoor Kitchen/BBQ, speakers, TV wiring, heater and retractable sun/privacy shades
- 2 immaculate fully-tiled bathrooms; large separate internal laundry
- Alarm system; double remote garage, additional driveway parking; 5,000 litre water tank and vast under-house storage
- Secure, low-maintenance allotment with plenty of space and access to build a pool if desired