“An Exceptional Entry Level Opportunity”
Red Carpet Event | Wednesday, 8th June 2022, Revesby Workers Club (2B Brett St, Revesby) at 6:30pm. Registrations from 6:00pm.
Presenting an exceptional and affordable entry level opportunity to possess a single level duplex of style and substance, this quality home is an offering of undeniable appeal. Immaculately presented throughout for low maintenance living and blessed with the finest of contemporary finishes, this is a home that is perfect for the young family or professional couple.
Complete with an expansive open plan entertaining area that includes distinct lounge and dining spaces, all bedrooms are generous doubles with mirrored built-in wardrobes. The gourmet renovated kitchen has stone benches, electric appliances and a central island with breakfast bar. Ideal for children and pets, there is a large rear garden with level lawn.
Additional features include air conditioning, high ceilings, tiled floors, plantation shutters and a single garage complete with an additional off street parking space. Well positioned moments to regular bus transport and just a 5 minute drive to Revesby station, it is minutes to the conveniences of Bankstown Central shopping.
- Generous double bedrooms, mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Expansive open entertaining, distinct lounge/dining areas
- Air con, high ceilings, tiled floors and plantation shutters
- Gourmet renovated kitchen, stone benches, breakfast bar
- Garage converted to a fully contained area/ 3rd Bedroom + internal access
- Child and pet-friendly rear garden with sun-washed level lawn
- Immaculately presented interiors for low maintenance living
- Offering an exceptional and affordable entry level opportunity
- Perfect starter for the young family or the professional couple
- Welcoming single level duplex residence of style and substance
- 5 min drive to Revesby station, minutes to Bankstown Central
What’s around Canterbury Road
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Padstow
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Bankstown, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Bankstown, NSW 2200
Discover what it's like to live in Bankstown before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Bankstown, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Bankstown, New South Wales?
Similar Semi-detacheds for sale in Bankstown, NSW 2200
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs