“The Must-See Penthouse - this three-bedroom urban home is like no other!”
Ray White Waterloo is proud to offer the exclusive Penthouse living opportunity with unbeatable Sydney city view that always at your window. Being on the top of this building, this view extended over 150 degrees: Botany Bay, Anzac bridge to Moore Park wide.
This unique North Facing three-bedroom Penthouse, offers 134 sqm on its floor plan space at top of 11 Potter street building. Living here, the residence enjoys on-site gym and swimming pool. Walking distance to Moore Park, East Village Shopping Centre and iconic Danks Street cafes and restaurants from your doorstep.
11 Potter street has 101 units in total, located the transition part of Waterloo. Within 3 minutes' walk, you can arrive Coles waterloo, also whole new food street on the Gadigal avenue. The apartment is also just minutes' drive to Sydney University, St Vincent's Hospital and everything Sydney CBD has to offer by just 2.5 km away from Sydney CBD.
- Spacious open-plan living/dining area is carpeted like to a balcony with stunning CBD view
- Quality modern kitchen with high breakfast bar and s/steel appliances including gas cook-top
- Master bedroom with balcony access plus built-in robe and ensuite with bath and shower
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles and quality stone-top vanities to main bathroom and master ensuite
- Separate well-equipped internal laundry plus large built-in linen/storage cupboard
- Secure parking for two car space in premium complex with an on-site gym and swimming pool; Car space total size 34 sqm
- 8 sqm huge secure storage.
- Instant distance to Coles, Asian glossary shops, local Childcare and all this community can offer.
TOTAL AREA : 176 sqm
Floor plan area : 134 sqm
Car space area : 34 sqm
Storage area : 8 sqm
Strata Levies: $2,330 per/quarter Approx.
Water Rates: $178 per/quarter Approx.
Council Rates: $283 per/quarter Approx.
Please kindly contact Edwin WANG (0413 089 339)
* We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of information and/or statements provided. Interested parties must rely on their own inquiries.