“Spacious unit in fabulous locale close to all amenities”
- Fabulous spacious two bedroom unit (Built 1995) and on its own title
- Lovely spacious open plan kitchen meals and lounge area
- Very well maintained home in a quiet cul-de-sac
- No body corporate as it is on its own title and block of approximately 308m2
- Great location for retirees wanting to walk to shops, bus and all amenities
- Ideal investment property for those wanting to enter the market in an area where capital growth and yields are excellent
- Single garage with auto door and three garden sheds for storage
- Gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling for all seasons
- Good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Lovely allotment with adequate garden area to please all
- Secure lock up carport, paving and excellent fencing making the home very private
- Close to shops, amenities, schools and public transport
This lovely home is situated on its own title in a great locale. It presents the perfect opportunity for retirees, down sizers or the investor to secure an excellent home in a great location. Yes, simply move in and enjoy the home and what this lovely area has to offer.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Property Code: 667
What’s around Christian St
Contact the real estate agent
Gavin Butler Real Estate
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around California Gully, VIC
Top reviews by locals of California Gully, VIC 3556
Discover what it's like to live in California Gully before you inspect or move.
Discussions in California Gully, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in California Gully, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in California Gully, VIC 3556
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs