“Calling INVESTORS – Looking for a long term investment?”
This is it! This is the golden opportunity to own this stylish fully furnished one(1) Bedroom apartment in the heart of Parramatta 's CBD and shopping precinct. This fantastic unit is located on Level 2.
You can secure this fully furnished and serviced apartment complete with guaranteed rental income. This One Bedroom apartment is managed and maintained by the Mantra Hotel.
Lease term for this unit is five(5) Years and with option to renew for a period of 6th further terms of 5 Years each expiring on 7th August,2041 and rental income increase based on CPI as stated in the Lease agreement.
Mantra Parramatta Hotel is a Serviced Hotel with furnished apartments for short or long term guest accommodation. It is located in the centre of Parramatta's business district, within easy reach of shopping, dining, entertainment and offering apartment style accommodation. It is less than a 2 minute's walking distance to Parramatta Railway and Main Bus Station and Westfield Shopping Centre.
- Modern One Bedroom Apartment
- Kitchen has 2 x Hot plates, range-hood, microwave and a large fridge plus mini bar
- Level 2– quiet floor
- Prestigious Mantra Hotel, Parramatta
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom system, lift access
- Guaranteed Rental Income
- Currently leased at $16,682.40 NETT per annum ($1,390.20 nett per month)
- Complex features Gym, Pool, Spa, Sauna, Restaurant, Cocktail Bar, Conference rooms, 24 hours reception and internet desk
- Easy walk to Westfields Shopping Centre, Train Station and transport
- 30 sqm approx. in total area
Truly a stunning stylish one Bedroom apartment that you must inspect. Do not miss this golden opportunity!
Please call Kenny Ling (0423 770 033) for viewing.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Tracy Yap Realty Castle Hill gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.