“HIGH SET PERIOD QUEENSLANDER ON A LARGE 1,012m2 BLOCK OF LAND JUST MINS TO CBD.”
Deal directly with the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges to ensure you receive accurate and up to date information on this outstanding property!
• High set Queenslander with all its period features and charm, set on a large 1012 sqm (1/4 acre) block of land.
• Upon entry, you'll be greeted with the original gorgeous circle led light glass inserts in both the original front door and foyer.
• Every room features soaring ceilings and most have decorative glass casement windows.
• There is VJ paneling on most of the walls and polished timber floors throughout.
• The large master bedroom has a bay window and huge ensuite with clawfoot bathtub.
• There are 2 additional spacious bedrooms with period charm. Bedroom 2 also has direct access to the main bathroom.
• The large open plan kitchen and dining room was extended to create either a formal or casual dining space for your family.
• A huge timber deck flows seamlessly from the dining area and provides the perfect place for year round entertaining or to simply relax and watch the sunset.
• Clever landscaping provides a private outlook from most rooms with palm and fruit trees, including coconuts and mangoes creating a tropical oasis of calm.
• A private, covered front verandah is the perfect place to sit and enjoy your morning coffee.
• New Fujitsu 8.5 kw reverse cycle split system air conditioner was installed in 2019.
• Professional roof repairs were also carried out in 2019.
• This property is within easy walking distance of shops, schools and the Bundaberg CBD and is well out of any flood zoning.
• The bones of this property are good, but some maintenance is required, particularly to the front stairs and exterior paint work.
• There is a mixture of both concrete and steel stumps.
• With some TLC this and elegant beauty can be brought back to her former glory.
• Rent appraisal of $300.00 per week in the current rental market.
• Owners are committed to selling and have priced this excellent value property accordingly.
• Should you require any further information or would like to arrange a private inspection of this exclusively listed property please give the Exclusive listing Agent Vicki Hodges a call today on 0407962669.
At A Glance
• Bedrooms: 3
• Kitchen: Modern
• Living area: Large
• Timber floors: Yes
• Bathrooms: x 2
• Ensuite has period claw foot bath
• Toilets: x 2
• Air Con: Yes
• Outdoor Entertaining area: Huge timber deck
• Fenced: Yes
• Parking: Yes
• Town Water: Yes
• Smoke Detectors: Yes
• Electrical Safety Switch: Yes
• Downstairs lockable storage: Yes
• Land Size: 1,012m2
• Council Rates: $1,650 (approx) per half year