“MOTIVATED SELLER SAYS ITS TIME TO SELL”
Looking for a spacious family home with a touch of charm? This brick and tile beauty was built with space and practicality in mind. The massive open plan living area is great for family living, with huge bay windows at the rear that allow for heaps of natural light.
The kitchen is spacious, and there is plenty of room for family meals around the dining table. The four bedrooms are all a good size, with the master having a large walk-in robe, en-suite, and full height sliding glass doors that open onto rear patio. The main bathroom has separate shower and bath tub and there is a separate toilet.
The rear patio leads into the living area as well, and overlooks a large, low maintenance rear yard. Plenty of room for the kids and the pets! There is a small garden shed at present, but definitely room to build a big shed for dad!
- Massive open plan living area great for family living
- Huge windows at the rear allow for heaps of natural light
- Great kitchen with huge island bench
- Open dining area with access to rear patio
- Four good sized bedrooms, three with built-ins
- Huge master bedroom with large walk-in robe and en-suite
- Split system AC to all four bedrooms and the open plan living area
- East facing patio, great for afternoon BBQs in the shade!
- Double lock up garage, security screens
- Fully fenced yard with side vehicle access
- Great location on the eastern side of town
- A short walk to Amaroo Park Medical or a few minutes into the CBD
Last but not least, don't underestimate the benefits of the brick and tile construction! Enjoy the benefits of never having to paint the outside again, with the added natural insulation of the concrete roof tiles! This home is very tidy and ready for you to move in.
Someone is going to get a great house at a great price, so make sure you get your foot in the door before everyone else! To arrange an inspection, or for more information, speak to the EXCLUSIVE AGENT Remo Esposito on 0401 969 473 or drop in to the Central Realty Mareeba office today.