Home loan calculator?
“CHESTNUTS BEAUTY ON ONE ACRE - LARGE FAMILY HOME!”
Built by Bartler Homes in 2007 is this 4 bedroom x 2 bathrooms home sitting on a 1 acre (4,000sqm approx.) complete with storage shed and lean to!
Perfectly positioned, treat yourself every day to outstanding views of the Serpentine National Park and the Gooralong State Forest. Close to Kittys Gorge Track and the Award-Winning Millbrook Winery and sitting within the beautiful Chestnuts Estate Jarrahdale the location could not be any more serene.
This home has many places you can sit and enjoy your new country lifestyle. Watch the sunsets from the front verandah (facing west) and back verandah (facing east), whilst waiting for your homemade pizza to cook in your special pizza oven.
- Approximately 240 sqm of spacious living plus the double garage
- Open plan family, meals and kitchen
- Kitchen has large island bench, Fischer & Paykel dishwasher, Miele appliances include electric oven, ceramic hot plates, rangehood, Laminex bench tops
- Formal lounge with French doors opposite master bedroom and family room
- Spacious activity room
- Master bedroom has WIR and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are double sized and both have built in robes
- Bedroom 4 (double sized) with semi - ensuite
- Walk in linen closet located in the laundry, room for dryer on wall and washer under bench
- Laminated wood floors throughout except wet areas
- Quality horizontal cedar blinds throughout
- Jarrahdale combustion wood heater with wetback system (heats water too)
- Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout
- Edwards solar hot water system
- 1 Acre (4000sqm) fully fenced
- Gabled patio with pizza oven
- Verandah with feature bush poles and decked wood planks wrap around the house
- Low maintenance gardens
- Storage shed (no power) 36sqm approx. with lean to 30sqm approx.
- Multiple established native and fruit trees include lemon, lime, orange, nectarine, peach, mango, olive, fig, nectarine, pecan and macadamia
- Paddock behind has a chook pen
This property is all about location and lifestyle and is only 45 mins to Perth CBD, 30 mins to Rockingham's award-winning beaches and 15 mins to the heart of booming Byford. Jarrahdale is a beautiful town full of history, charm and character and an amazing community spirit. It has so many wonderful things to offer, from fresh local produce through to crafts, you could be the next one to join in this incredible community. It really has something for everyone, from car enthusiasts, historical walks, character buildings, through to nature lovers, bird watchers, wine lovers! Ideal for retirees and young families who are wanting to be a little more self-sufficient.
For more information contact Heather 0407 252 248 or Colin 0438 657 849 or via email [email protected]
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document.