“Suitable for an Owner Occupier or Investor! ❤️🏡”
Build in late 2015, this duplex could suit a multitude of buyers!
Are you a young couple looking to buy their first home? Are you a retiree looking to downsize but want tranquillity and privacy? Are you an entry level investor looking to add to your portfolio with a property that could provide a great return? Then this property could be just what you have been searching for!?
This home, suitable for owner occupier or investor is built on level 651 m2 block (in total) and has fantastic yard and garden perfect for a small pet.
This 2 bedroom villa has everything you could possibly need including:
* Private entry & is fully fenced
* Single lock garage with remote access
* Security screens to windows
* Tiled family / dining area
* Air con in living area and main bedroom
* Study nook in hallway
* Large bathroom with huge shower
* Under cover alfresco area plus garden shed
The home is in a quiet family friendly area, within walking distance to local school and direct views to Mt Tibrogargan. This really is a low maintenance but very comfortable airy and bright home.
The adjoining 3-bedroom villa is also offered for sale and is tenanted. The possibility for flexible living options are endless if you buy both strata tilted properties; live in one villa and have the potential for extended family to move next door, rent one and live in the other or take advantage of the extremely high demand for rental properties in Glass House Mountains and lease both properties.
An inspection will surely impress and can be arranged with a minimum 24 hours' notice.
ABOUT THE ESTATE
Glasshouse Country Estate is nestled in the heart of the magnificent Glass House Mountains. The estate is a vibrant and inclusive community providing residents with a diverse range of high quality, smartly designed homes.
Glasshouse Country Estate Key Features:
- Dedicated natural parklands with spectacular mountain views of Mt Tibrogargen & Mt Ngungun
- Community minded estate of quality established housing
- Located directly opposite the state school and only a short distance to surrounding private and public schools
- Series of walking and bike tracks throughout
- Only a few minutes from train station, and town centre with coastal beaches only a short 30-minute drive away.
- The Sunshine Coast Hospital, Sunshine Coast University, Maroochydore CBD and Sunshine Coast Airport are all in easy commuting distance and with stress-free access to the Bruce Highway, Brisbane is just 45 minutes' away.Close to Schools and Services. Very Quiet and Private. Only 500 metres to the train station to Brisbane.