Home loan calculator?
“Tastefully Updated Family Home in a Prime Location”
Set in a fantastic location between the city and the sea, this well-maintained family home, set on a full-size allotment of 702m2, has been tastefully updated and is ready for you to move in and enjoy your dream cosmopolitan lifestyle in the Bay. Built in the 1960's on a family friendly tree-lined street, this home is sure to appeal to first home buyers, young families and savvy investors, presenting as a fantastic opportunity in a prestigious coastal suburb.
- Large open-plan living & dining area overlooking both the front and rear yards
- Charming galley style kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher and ample bench and storage space
- Three large bedrooms with built in robes
- Bedroom 2 features a dividing wall – offering flexibility to use the space in a way which suits your family
- Spacious bathroom, complete with shower, bath, vanity and toilet
- Additional separate toilet for family convenience
- Generously sized separate laundry with ample cupboard space
- Large, covered back verandah
- Additional multi-purpose studio at the rear of the property - perfect as a rumpus room, home office or potential granny flat
- Convenient enclosed back grass area – perfect for young families
- Lock-up shed at the rear of the property
- Carport + ample off-street vehicle accommodation - room for the boat and caravan
- Freshly painted + new carpet to the bedrooms
- Brand new ducted air conditioning
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Glenelg North, enjoy the convenience of having all of Glenelg's amenities and attractions, including the Jetty Road Shopping strip & golden sands of the Glenelg North Beach just minutes away. Conveniently situated within walking distance of local shops, cafes & public transport, this appealing, family home offers everything, with local amenities such as Glenelg Golf Club, Harbour Town Shopping Complex, Adelaide Airport and quality schools Immanuel College & St Leonards easily accessible.
Year Built / 1960
Land Size / 702m2
Council / West Torrens
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.