“YOUR LUXURY NEW HOME AWAITS”
A rare offering to the rental market, you're going to instantly fall in love with the luxury design of this beautiful architecturally designed home.
Boasting an enviable range of added extras and inclusions that are rarely found in your standard rental, sheer opulence is on offer at every turn of this beautiful property. From its soaring raked ceiling to the exquisite gourmet kitchen complete with butlers pantry, this quality home offers the very best of outdoor and indoor living.
Positioned in the highly popular and fast growing Huntlee Estate surrounded by homes of similar quality and style, you'll absolutely adore the lifestyle on offer here. Huntlee Shopping Centre, cafe and childcare centre are at your doorstep, plus the recently opened Coles and Huntlee tavern that is nearing completion.
- Brand new 4 bedroom Yarrum Designer Home
- Soaring clerestory roof for natural light & air circulation
- Gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry, built-in wine rack & stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living & dining area with gas heating outlet
- Study nook - ideal for setting up your work from home space
- Four sizeable bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes
- Contemporary main bathroom with powder room
- Master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in robe
- Luxury wool carpet & bamboo flooring
- Walk-in hallway linen cupboard + niche for hallway table
- Ducted air conditioning
- Floor-to-ceiling tiling in both bathrooms
- Luxury internal laundry
- Covered outdoor alfresco area
- Double auto garage with rear lane access
- Fully landscaped gardens with irrigation system
- Low maintenance astro-turf rear lawn - minimal maintenance!
HOW TO APPLY
1. Attend the open for inspection
2. At the inspection you will be given a unique code
3. Submit your application via www.1form.com.au and enter the unique code
4. Your application will be processed & presented to the owner for approval
APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE SUBMITTED UNTIL PROPERTY HAS BEEN INSPECTED.
Unfortunately we are unable to conduct private inspections, if you are unable to attend the open home please arrange for someone to go on your behalf.