“A COUNTRY RETREAT IN THE HEART OF THE SUBURBS”
Auction Location: On Site & Online via Auction Now.
A COUNTRY RETREAT IN THE HEART OF THE SUBURBS
Call this beautiful estate your own central sanctuary in Algester where no development is permitted due to the easement and tranquil stream at the rear of the property.
Here's an exciting and rare opportunity, that will have high appeal to family buyers wanting a property with convenience to amenities, transport and the city, but who love the idea of an acreage lifestyle with options to utilise this large land site to provide nature to family.
Peacefully positioned along Hinterland Crescent in the popular suburb of Algester, this stunning lowset, modern brick home has an impressive frontage and an amazing expanse of undeveloped natural bushland right at your back gate. The property is fully fenced and boasts a direct gate leading into this gorgeous bushland. Unspoilt this beautiful land offers owners a vast array of options to explore. Whether that's keeping animals, harvesting your own vegetables or simply enjoying walks through the land as it is with family- the choices are endless.
The property also benefits from two street entry points, the main one that leads to the four bedroom home and another one from Mt Tambourine Avenue, directly behind into the vacant land.
Currently tenanted and potential to get $470 per week, this home has been carefully maintained and presented in beautiful condition throughout. The solid structure is complemented by a functional layout that offers multiple entertainment areas, four good-size bedrooms and large double garage.
- Quality timber veneer and laminate kitchen with island bench for casual seating. Provides plenty of storage space is fitted with stainless steel appliances and has a large, separate pantry.
- Designated lounge room fitted with plush carpets has a cosy set up for media or as an adult entertainment space
- Spacious, bright and airy casual living and dining room with tiled floors and great ventilation with sliding doors and windows overlooking the rear garden
- North facing manicured back yard with covered entertainment patio for alfresco eating and spacious lawns and easy garden beds, with serene bushland backdrop.
- Three generous size bedrooms with built-in cupboards, carpets, fans, security screens and blinds.
- Stylish main bathroom with separate shower and tub plus tidy vanity.
- Large master with neatly appointed personal ensuite and walk-in robe for storage.
- Internal laundry located in the garage with side door to clothes drying area.
The location is close to bus stops and main roads for easy travelling locally and into the city should you require. There a nearby schools, sports centres, large-scale shopping centres for grocery, cafes and retail amenities, plus there's handy hardware stores and it's only 10 minutes to the bustling centre of Sunnybank for a huge variety of cuisine and culture to be explored.
Don't miss out on securing this extremely rare opportunity to perfectly balance your work and idyllic family home life. Call now for a time to view or attend the upcoming open home.
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and staff, and their families. There can be a maximum of 30 people in the premises at any time whist adhering to all social distancing (2m2 apart for spaces less that 200m2 and 4m2 apart for spaces more than 200m2) and strict hygiene requirements. Please also ensure that you follow social distancing measures and keep 1.5m away from each other.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.