“Endless opportunities in glorious Golden Beach”
This classic period, East facing, 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 car accommodation beachside home in the heart of glorious Golden Beach, sits on a level 607m2 block and offers the astute buyer or investor a rare opportunity to secure a medium density residential development site.
Just one block back from the pristine Pumicestone Passage and zoned "medium density residential" (under the Sunshine Coast Regional Council Planning Scheme) the current owners had plans to build 4 "high end" townhouses an application yet to be lodged with council. It also offers an "as of right use" to build a duplex, or with its maximum height limit of 12m (4 stories) a block of units (subject to council approval). Alternatively, the astute buyer may choose to renovate the existing home or build their dream home….. the list is endless.
If you miss out on this opportunity - it cannot be replaced.
Further information available on request.
- Heart of Golden Beach
- Current tenant is on a periodic lease
- Zoned "medium density residential" 12 Metre Height Limit
- approval pending to develop and build 4 "high end" townhouses
- 607m2 block of land close to Golden Beach Cafe and restaurant precinct
- One block back from the Pumicestone Passage
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Independent laundry
- High raked timber ceiling
- Ceiling fan to master
- Combined living/dining spaces
- Functional kitchen
- 2 car accommodation
- Large shed to rear
- Close to educations hubs, public transport, downtown Caloundra, Caloundra Shopping Centre and Golf Club
- * An hour's drive to Brisbane and both the Domestic and International Airports
- *Thirty minutes to Australia Zoo, the Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Close to the Sunshine Coast Hospital and University Precincts
- Minutes to the beach and the pristine Pumicestone Passage
- Close by you will find the Golden Beach café and restaurant precinct, parks, and the Sunshine Coast Boardwalk.... where you can walk or cycle its entire length
- Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Australia Zoo and the Sunshine Coast Airport are only a *30-minute drive away