“SOLD BY RAY WHITE PENNANT HILLS 9481 8600”
Offered for the first time in 60 years this well-loved brick family home is perfect for those looking for a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle within a peaceful bush setting. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious open-plan light-filled interiors. This family home is set in a quiet location with easy access to schools, shops and buses.
In a Nutshell:
- Open-plan layout with raked ceilings and polished timber floorboards
- Formal lounge with French doors opening to the front verandah
- Combined lounge/dining room with easy access to the kitchen offers 2 gas heater points, double sliding doors and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Modern open-plan gas kitchen with breakfast bar, skylight, brand-new induction cooktop and dishwasher overlooking the rear garden
- Large master bedroom with mirrored wardrobes, ensuite and plantation shutter windows
- 3 bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, vanity, claw-footed bath, shower and toilet
- Recently painted inside and out plus new roller blinds throughout
- NBN connection
- Single carport plus off-street parking
- Rear deck with bush vista providing indoor/outdoor flow, ideal for entertaining
- Spacious level rear yard, perfect for children, pets and with room for a pool (STCA)
Location, Location, Location:
- Footsteps to 588 bus stop to Hornsby Train Station & Normanhurst train station with easy access to the city and short walk to 587 bus stop to Westleigh Village shops
- Approx 650m to Chilverleigh Child Care and approx 350m to Larool Pre-School
- 1.2km to Normanhurst West Public School
- 1.3km (approx) to Headen Park
- 1.5km (approx) to the Thornleigh Golf Centre, Brickpit Sports Centre, parks & playgrounds
- 1.8km (approx) to Thornleigh & 2km to Normanhurst Train Stations
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, cafe's & restaurants
- In catchment for Normanhurst West Public School and Turramurra High School
- Close to selective schools and exclusive private schools including Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh School & Knox Grammar School
- Bike tracks and bushwalking trails through the Reserve at the rear
- Easy access to the M1 & M2 Motorways
AUCTION: Thursday, 10th June on site at 6pm with registration from 5:30pm.
For further information please contact Karen Page 0418 643 264 or Shweta Sahani on
0433 413 099.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.