“UNDER OFFER HOME OPEN CANCELLED!”
Buyers…blink and you might just miss this golden Morley opportunity to have your cake and eat it too.
Presenting 25 Lingfield Way- A spacious five (or six) bedroom; two bathroom family home is located on a huge 865m² parcel of land. With favorable R25 zoning for potential development (STCA*) you'll have the additional option to further develop its potential while retaining this generous sized existing home. With fantastic structural bones located on an incredibly convenient address and tucked away on a whisper quiet street- there are an array of versatile opportunities for the lucky buyer of this home.
With plenty of natural light, this welcoming home features an open plan living and dining area with skylights in the kitchen, bathroom and main hallway, original polished jarrah floorboards and reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area and second bedroom. Add in a separate lounge/games room, a parents' retreat that features an en-suite with walk- through robe, four double sized bedrooms plus, an additional study that can be converted to form the 6th bedroom - this home has plenty of space for the growing family. Step out into the spacious paved undercover alfresco area (accessible via three doors from the main home), you will enjoy a generous sized backyard and have the opportunity to make use of a massive powered storage shed to the rear, 25 Lingfield has all the hallmarks of a superb family home.
Ideally located within a short driving distance to both The Morley Galleria and Coventry Market shopping precincts and with close access to local primary and highschools, parks, health amenities and leisure centres, you will be impressed by the convenient and comfortable lifestyle on offer by this fantastic address.
For Sale now with Drew Hancock of Acton Mount Lawley, contact Drew on 0411 870 780 to arrange an inspection of your next potential home!
- Five (or six) bedroom, two bathroom family home situated on 865m² lot with wide frontage.
- R25 Zoning with duplex potential subject to necessary council and WAPC** approvals.
- Well equipped kitchen facing the open plan dining and living area.
- An additional separate lounge or games room with double door entry.
- A spacious parents retreat with en-suite, walk-through robe and separate air-conditioning system.
- Four double sized bedrooms.
- A sixth bedroom by the front hallway which can be converted into a separate study.
- Built in sky lighting in hallway, kitchen and main bathroom adding to the light & bright feel of this home.
- Reverse cycle Kelvinator split-system air conditioning in main living room.
- Reverse cycle split system NEC air conditioning in second bedroom.
- Two door access to the main bathroom connects both the laundry and the hallway.
- Separate laundry is centrally located for easy access.
- Hallway features a built-in linen closet.
- Security alarm system and security lighting.
- Long driveway with secure gate and undercover parking for two-three cars.
- Option to convert the walkway to the outdoor alfresco area into a unique centralised courtyard garden with wrapped views enjoyable from two bedrooms and living room.
- Fantastic undercover alfresco area with built in seating and space for a BBQ.
- Massive powered shed to the rear with enough size to fit a small boat.
- 10km from the Perth CBD.
- Within a short driving distance of Morley Galleria, Coventry Markets shopping precincts, health and leisure amenities.
- Within a short driving distance of Weld Square Park Reserve and Waltham Reserve.
- A 10 minute walk to Weld Square Primary Schools.
- Within a short driving distance John Forrest, Hampton and Morley Senior High Schools.
- Nearby to fantastic public transport links.
*STCA = Subject to Necessary Council Approvals
**WAPC = Subject to approval from the Western Australian Planning Commission