“Immaculate Rental Property in Kalkie, Presented in As New Condition.”
This home must be the very best presented rental property that I have ever encountered! Mr. Investor, you will want these tenants to stay on, they are gems.
The brick veneer home is set on a neat and tidy 838m2 yard, for the gentleman in the family, a fantastic shed in the back yard, 3 large bedrooms, an equally large bathroom, with plentiful living space.
- The veranda is in a V shape, one section faces the back yard and the right hand veranda faces the fence with the neighbour. The back yard is quite private, plenty of space for children and pets! There are double gates to access this back yard on the left side as you are looking at the house.
- There is a really spacious lounge area as you walk in the front door, this flows into a dining area alongside the kitchen, this area is tiled throughout and the end of the living area there is a sliding door onto the veranda.
- There are security screens on all windows and doors, fans throughout the home and an air conditioner in the master bedroom.
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms, the third bedroom is currently used as an office.
- The bathroom has 2 door access, one being off the master bedroom. The master bedroom and the other 2 bedrooms have air conditioners.
- The laundry is a good size, incredibly neat and tidy like the rest of the house.
- The kitchen has abundant storage in drawers, a dishwasher, gas top stove with storage below, a wall oven at the perfect height, it's a well thought out floor plan, I particularly the extra big outdoor area.
- There is a small veranda at the front door as well with space for a couple of chairs.
- There is a shopping center fairly close by with a grocery shop, Cafe and East Side Post office.
- Ideal for people with children, you are spoilt for choice with schools, St Luke's Anglican School is just up the road, turn left at the traffic lights and Kalkie School is on the left a few kilometres down the Bargara Road.