“Big blocks are back!”
Occupying one of the suburbs bigger blocks, on approximately 847m2 of land this impressively large double story family home is a real head turner and will not stay on the market for long so be sure to organise an inspection today.
Some of the many features on offer include:
- Four good size bedrooms with buit-in & walk-in robes & ensuite to main
- Combine kitchen/meals/family room
- Formal living room with built-in display cabinets
- Separate formal dining room
- Huge entertainers deck that overlooks the beautiful tree shrouded garden
- Internal laundry with additional toilet & access to double garage
- Covered front porch
- Ducted air-con & solar panels
This home is perfect for a large or growing family and is conveniently located in a quiet street within close proximity to Figtree Grove shopping centre, schools, public transport & a short drive to Wollongong CBD.
As a condition of entry, you must wear disposable gloves that we will provide & show photo identification such as license or passport. This is to ensure your safety & safety to others. Also, to enable us to contact you if there were any concerns with regards to Covid-19 from any inspection.
Council rates - $491 pq
Water rates - $147 pq